Danfoss Link wins German Brand Award 2017
An excellent Smart Heating solution: Danfoss Link™ is one of the winners of the German Brand Award 2017. At a gala ceremony at the German Historical Museum in Berlin, the jury awarded the wireless system Danfoss Link™ with the prestigious German Brand Award in the category “Excellence in Branding - Heating & Bathroom”.
August, 2017 - The German Brand Award competition covers different aspects of modern brand management. It deals with complexity of brand management and the elementary importance of the brand for company success. Some of the criteria, among others, are functionality, usability, design quality, innovation and environmental quality.
Danfoss Link™ controls the desired temperature in homes with electronic-connected thermostats and/or underfloor heating. The easy-to use touch screen of the wi-fi enabled central controller is used for programming. Moreover, the smart-heating solution also allows user to control home temperature via mobile app. With that Danfoss Link™ offers high heating comfort and at the same time reduces energy consumption by individually adjustable temperature phases, a pause mode or a holiday function. As mentioned, system can be controlled with the Smartphone application Danfoss Link™ App at anytime from anywhere.
The German Design Council (Rat für Formgebung) and the German Brand Institute emphasize brand competence and quality with the German Brand Award. There are three categories in which the award is given: „Excellence in Branding“, „Industry Excellence in Branding“ and „Excellence in Brand Strategy, Management and Creation“. An independent jury, consisting of brand experts from different disciplines, decided upon winners among 1.200 submissions.
At the beginning of 2017, German consumer organisation and foundation (Stiftung Warentest) tested 10 radiator thermostats and awarded Danfoss Link™ with the quality rating "Good (2.1)”. Danfoss Link™ was a winner in the categories “Noise” and “Battery usage”. In 2016 Danfoss Link™ received Special Mention 2017 on German Design Award, which is most recognized design competition in the world. In 2015 Danfoss Link™ has been nominated by UX Design award for user-friendly experience.
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
- September, 2017 - A major multinational awareness campaign, championing the suitability of plastic pipe systems for subterranean sewer applications, has been launched to inform and inspire the civil engineering and utilities sectors... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - Expobiomasa 2017 is set to bring together over 600 companies from 30 countries in an area of 34,000 m2, 30% more than in the previous edition... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - GF Automotive, a division of GF, announces the acquisition of Eucasting Ro SRL, a high pressure aluminum die casting specialist... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - On September 6th, VdS celebrates the 10th year of its presence in Asia with the “First International Fire Safety and Security Forum in China”... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The broader adoption of electric vehicles, and their charging infrastructure, will represent a boost for European copper material producers and European vehicle manufacturers... » mai mult
Denmark hosts the EUBCE 2018 - 26th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, from 14 to 18 May 2018August, 2017 - Biomass utilisation for multitude of products continues to grow in the rapidly developing bioeconomy. This growth brings many new challenges... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - Available projects on water management in Montenegro are going to be main subject of the B2B conference on 13th – 14th of September in City of Niksic... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The Eastern European Hydropower Forum will offer Eastern European Associations and companies their own platform... » mai mult
- July, 2017 - In September 2017, export-oriented companies from the global plastics and rubber industry will be able to explore some interesting markets... » mai mult
Expobiomasa 2017 reaches the final straight for exhibitor registration with an increase of 30% in exhibition areaJuly, 2017 - Three months after opening, Expobiomasa 2017 now has 93% of the exhibition area reserved by companies from 30 countries... » mai mult