Expobiomasa 2017 is set to bring together over 600 companies from 30 countries
The number of new boilers and stoves is up by 56 percent in the last two years. Each year in Spain, the installed capacity is over 1,000 MW.
In Valladolid from 26 to 29 September, Expobiomasa 2017, the show organised by AVEBIOM (the Spanish Association for the Energy Recycling of Biomass), is set to bring together over 600 companies and firms in the biomass sector from 30 countries in an area of 34,000 square meters. This is an increase of 30 percent over the previous edition.
The biomass thermal sector now accounts for 16% of heating in Europe. In Spain, its share is increasing, exceeding the 1,000 MW installed each year since 2013. Since the previous edition of Expobiomasa in 2015, thermal biomass in Spain has broken records in terms of stoves and boilers installed. Even with last year`s low heating oil prices, biomass remains much more competitive and efficient. The number of units installed, which are also more and more efficient and innovative, has grown by 56% over the last two years.
In consumption terms, pellets (the biofuel with the highest demand for domestic use) have risen from 350,000 in 2014 to 475,000 tons in 2016. According to Jorge Herrero, Director of Expobiomasa, for the forestry sector it is a "real business opportunity in a sector that now turns over 3.7 billion euros in Spain, i.e. 0.34% of the country`s GDP”.
Herrero also said that, "Expobiomasa is the showcase of a strategic sector that is evolving and growing at a very healthy pace in Spain. The international show is for professionals and specialises in leading biomass technology in Europe. Over the years, it has also become the professional reference for the sector in Latin America".
Since 2006, the Valladolid show has been visited by thousands of professionals from 60 countries and from across the entire value chain.
At the beginning of September, Expobiomasa already had 600 companies and brands in its list of exhibitors spread across 34,000 square meters of exhibition area, far in excess of the targets set by AVEBIOM. The last available spaces are being allocated as we write and it is important to check the updated list.
This 11th edition has brands from 30 countries, exceeding the numbers from the previous two editions: 25 and 27.
Expobiomasa continues to grow with the sector not only in Spain, but also across Europe thanks to the energy refurbishment of buildings and the replacement of polluting energy with clean energies. This is proving to be a formidable stimulus for the biomass sector, which continues to move forward despite low oil prices. In Latin America also, large projects emerge each day and the level of technology and use of biomass for energy purposes is on the rise, reducing the use of fossil fuels to meet Climate Change targets.
The 11th International Bioenergy Congress
The show is to include the International Bioenergy Congress. Like the show itself, the congress is now in its 11th edition and has become the technological reference for the sector in Spain. This year will see speakers who are fully involved in the digitization of their companies and pioneers insofar as they understand that society demands services and products that are more and more personalised, economic and sustainable.
This is a clear commitment by AVEBIOM to bring to the sector all the innovation available in the market and, in the coming years, it will make the work of thousands of professionals easier and much more profitable.
In addition, the seminars in the parallel program of Expobiomasa 2017 will address issues such as the new biomass installation certification, the expansion of district heating networks, the keys to the implementation of energy services, biomass energy use in African projects, the ENplus certification, expectations for biogas, the certification of Mediterranean biofuels, the biomass business in Mexico, energy refurbishment, urban regeneration, energy efficiency and the decarbonisation of buildings.
More information on the social media #Expobiomasa and www.expobiomasa.com
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
RENEXPO Poland 2017 - the seventh edition of the largest trade fair in Poland devoted to renewable sources of energy is approachingOctober, 2017 - The seventh edition of the RENEXPO® Poland 2017 trade fair will be held between October 25 and 27 in the Warsaw EXPO XXI Center. The event is organized by REECO Poland... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - A major multinational awareness campaign, championing the suitability of plastic pipe systems for subterranean sewer applications, has been launched to inform and inspire the civil engineering and utilities sectors... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - GF Automotive, a division of GF, announces the acquisition of Eucasting Ro SRL, a high pressure aluminum die casting specialist... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - On September 6th, VdS celebrates the 10th year of its presence in Asia with the “First International Fire Safety and Security Forum in China”... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - An excellent Smart Heating solution: Danfoss Link™ is one of the winners of the German Brand Award 2017. At a gala ceremony at the German Historical Museum in Berlin... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The broader adoption of electric vehicles, and their charging infrastructure, will represent a boost for European copper material producers and European vehicle manufacturers... » mai mult
Denmark hosts the EUBCE 2018 - 26th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, from 14 to 18 May 2018August, 2017 - Biomass utilisation for multitude of products continues to grow in the rapidly developing bioeconomy. This growth brings many new challenges... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - Available projects on water management in Montenegro are going to be main subject of the B2B conference on 13th – 14th of September in City of Niksic... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The Eastern European Hydropower Forum will offer Eastern European Associations and companies their own platform... » mai mult
- July, 2017 - In September 2017, export-oriented companies from the global plastics and rubber industry will be able to explore some interesting markets... » mai mult