Expobiomasa 2017 reaches the final straight for exhibitor registration with an increase of 30% in exhibition area
Three months after opening, Expobiomasa 2017 now has 93% of the exhibition area reserved by companies from 30 countries. Expobiomasa 2017 is set to exceed the exhibition area of 34,000 m², 8000 more than the 2015 edition.
Interested professionals can now access Online Professional Accreditation (free until 31 August) via the Expobiomasa website and avoid queueing to get in. They can also apply for a personal visit plan, discounts and gifts.
The event organisers, Asociación Española de Valorización Energética de Biomasa (Spanish Bioenergy Association) expect the number of professional visitors at the fair to increase by 20% compared to the previous edition. The figure is expected to reach 18,000 professionals eager to discover the latest news and technologies in the biomass sector. For four days this year (26 to 29 September 2017) and for the first time on a biennial basis, Valladolid will be in the spotlight on the world stage of the sector.
Nine out of ten professionals who visit the exhibition come to do business and see what`s on offer. Most of them are technically fluent and have the power to make decisions. Therefore, the Exhibitor List of companies and brands is now available on the website and will be regularly updated with new additions.
Once again, Valladolid will offer professional visitors to Expobiomasa the ideal setting for contacting supply companies; finding solutions, news and technology for their own business or project, seeing all that`s on offer, strengthening their customer relations and participating in a full programme of activities with one-day events, technical presentations, visits to facilities and workshops, etc, as well as the 11th International Bioenergy Congress.
Estimate on no obligation
Last days to take part in the largest specialised exhibition in the sector this year. For queries or further information, please call the organisers direct on 975 10 20 20 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
- September, 2017 - A major multinational awareness campaign, championing the suitability of plastic pipe systems for subterranean sewer applications, has been launched to inform and inspire the civil engineering and utilities sectors... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - Expobiomasa 2017 is set to bring together over 600 companies from 30 countries in an area of 34,000 m2, 30% more than in the previous edition... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - GF Automotive, a division of GF, announces the acquisition of Eucasting Ro SRL, a high pressure aluminum die casting specialist... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - On September 6th, VdS celebrates the 10th year of its presence in Asia with the “First International Fire Safety and Security Forum in China”... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - An excellent Smart Heating solution: Danfoss Link™ is one of the winners of the German Brand Award 2017. At a gala ceremony at the German Historical Museum in Berlin... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The broader adoption of electric vehicles, and their charging infrastructure, will represent a boost for European copper material producers and European vehicle manufacturers... » mai mult
Denmark hosts the EUBCE 2018 - 26th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, from 14 to 18 May 2018August, 2017 - Biomass utilisation for multitude of products continues to grow in the rapidly developing bioeconomy. This growth brings many new challenges... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - Available projects on water management in Montenegro are going to be main subject of the B2B conference on 13th – 14th of September in City of Niksic... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The Eastern European Hydropower Forum will offer Eastern European Associations and companies their own platform... » mai mult
- July, 2017 - In September 2017, export-oriented companies from the global plastics and rubber industry will be able to explore some interesting markets... » mai mult