Expobiomasa 2017 reaches the final straight for exhibitor registration with an increase of 30% in exhibition area
Three months after opening, Expobiomasa 2017 now has 93% of the exhibition area reserved by companies from 30 countries. Expobiomasa 2017 is set to exceed the exhibition area of 34,000 m², 8000 more than the 2015 edition.
Interested professionals can now access Online Professional Accreditation (free until 31 August) via the Expobiomasa website and avoid queueing to get in. They can also apply for a personal visit plan, discounts and gifts.
The event organisers, Asociación Española de Valorización Energética de Biomasa (Spanish Bioenergy Association) expect the number of professional visitors at the fair to increase by 20% compared to the previous edition. The figure is expected to reach 18,000 professionals eager to discover the latest news and technologies in the biomass sector. For four days this year (26 to 29 September 2017) and for the first time on a biennial basis, Valladolid will be in the spotlight on the world stage of the sector.
Nine out of ten professionals who visit the exhibition come to do business and see what`s on offer. Most of them are technically fluent and have the power to make decisions. Therefore, the Exhibitor List of companies and brands is now available on the website and will be regularly updated with new additions.
Once again, Valladolid will offer professional visitors to Expobiomasa the ideal setting for contacting supply companies; finding solutions, news and technology for their own business or project, seeing all that`s on offer, strengthening their customer relations and participating in a full programme of activities with one-day events, technical presentations, visits to facilities and workshops, etc, as well as the 11th International Bioenergy Congress.
Estimate on no obligation
Last days to take part in the largest specialised exhibition in the sector this year. For queries or further information, please call the organisers direct on 975 10 20 20 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
- July, 2017 - Supported by the IWA Water Loss Specialist Group, this specialist conference is being organised by the Group`s Northern European representatives and... » mai mult
- July, 2017 - ISH, the world`s leading trade fair for the combination of water and energy, is changing its sequence of days. In future, the event will begin on Monday, instead of Tuesday, as in the past... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Microsoft and Tenova launched an integrated system enabled by industry 4.0 technologies to promote digital transformation in the iron and steel industry and increase competitiveness... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Internationalization as a strategic asset has been constantly one of the strengths of MCE that for this year`s edition has set up a new promotion project, Country Partner, choosing India as a special guest... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Three days of packed halls and high spirits among exhibitors and visitors: Intersolar Europe, the world`s leading exhibition for the solar industry and its partners, drew to a successful close... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Two European Directives and their accompanying regulations have introduced new minimum requirements for heating appliances, as well as a label to inform about their performances. This article presents these requirements and the foreseen label in respect to electrical heat pumps... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - The biomass sector is gradually colonising the heating sector in Spain, but at a slower pace than predicted a few years ago. Overall, the Biomass Observatory indicates that... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - The international summit and exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2017” (15-17 November 2017 Montenegro, Podgorica) - is a professional platform, bringing together chief ministers, major investors, decision-makers... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - When finished in 2018 the new manufacturing facility will produce a comprehensive range of products, including high-density materials and elastomeric insulation for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - Waste water and Drinking water in Bosnia and Herzegovina are going to be main subject of the “Business to Business” (B2B) conference Wednesday, 7th of June 2017 in Bijeljina organized by Resenva Consulting doo from Novi Sad and the City of Bijeljina... » mai mult