ISH 2019 with a new sequence of days from Monday to Friday
July, 2017 - ISH, the world`s leading trade fair for the combination of water and energy, is changing its sequence of days. In future, the event will begin on Monday, instead of Tuesday, as in the past. “With the new sequence of days, we are taking account of the wishes of our exhibitors. Changing the sequence to Monday to Friday will give trade visitors an extra working day at the fair. At the same time, travelling will be more convenient for international visitors”, says Wolfgang Marzin, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Messe Frankfurt.
In line with the recommendation of the ISH Advisory Council and the exhibitors, the change in the sequence of days was agreed by a majority of the ISH patrons – the Federation of the German Heating Industry (BDH), Association of Air Conditioning and Ventilation in Buildings (FGK), Association of the German Sanitation Industry (VDS), German Association for Energy Efficiency in Building Services (VdZ) and The German Sanitation, Heating and Air Conditioning Association (ZVSHK) – following the last edition of the fair.
The next ISH will be held from 11 to 15 March 2019 (Monday to Friday). As in the past, the fair will be open to private visitors on the last day.
For more information, please visit our website at:
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
RE`FLEKT Launches Reflekt Remote into the first enterprise augumented reality suite with real-time assistance and content automationREFLEKT REMOTE is a new, state-of-the-art remote video collaboration solution including a cloud-based incident management system for Android, iOS, Windows and smart glasses... » mai mult
RENEXPO Poland 2017 - the seventh edition of the largest trade fair in Poland devoted to renewable sources of energy is approachingOctober, 2017 - The seventh edition of the RENEXPO® Poland 2017 trade fair will be held between October 25 and 27 in the Warsaw EXPO XXI Center. The event is organized by REECO Poland... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - A major multinational awareness campaign, championing the suitability of plastic pipe systems for subterranean sewer applications, has been launched to inform and inspire the civil engineering and utilities sectors... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - Expobiomasa 2017 is set to bring together over 600 companies from 30 countries in an area of 34,000 m2, 30% more than in the previous edition... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - GF Automotive, a division of GF, announces the acquisition of Eucasting Ro SRL, a high pressure aluminum die casting specialist... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - On September 6th, VdS celebrates the 10th year of its presence in Asia with the “First International Fire Safety and Security Forum in China”... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - An excellent Smart Heating solution: Danfoss Link™ is one of the winners of the German Brand Award 2017. At a gala ceremony at the German Historical Museum in Berlin... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The broader adoption of electric vehicles, and their charging infrastructure, will represent a boost for European copper material producers and European vehicle manufacturers... » mai mult
Denmark hosts the EUBCE 2018 - 26th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, from 14 to 18 May 2018August, 2017 - Biomass utilisation for multitude of products continues to grow in the rapidly developing bioeconomy. This growth brings many new challenges... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - Available projects on water management in Montenegro are going to be main subject of the B2B conference on 13th – 14th of September in City of Niksic... » mai mult