ISH 2019 with a new sequence of days from Monday to Friday
July, 2017 - ISH, the world`s leading trade fair for the combination of water and energy, is changing its sequence of days. In future, the event will begin on Monday, instead of Tuesday, as in the past. “With the new sequence of days, we are taking account of the wishes of our exhibitors. Changing the sequence to Monday to Friday will give trade visitors an extra working day at the fair. At the same time, travelling will be more convenient for international visitors”, says Wolfgang Marzin, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Messe Frankfurt.
In line with the recommendation of the ISH Advisory Council and the exhibitors, the change in the sequence of days was agreed by a majority of the ISH patrons – the Federation of the German Heating Industry (BDH), Association of Air Conditioning and Ventilation in Buildings (FGK), Association of the German Sanitation Industry (VDS), German Association for Energy Efficiency in Building Services (VdZ) and The German Sanitation, Heating and Air Conditioning Association (ZVSHK) – following the last edition of the fair.
The next ISH will be held from 11 to 15 March 2019 (Monday to Friday). As in the past, the fair will be open to private visitors on the last day.
For more information, please visit our website at:
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
Expobiomasa 2017 reaches the final straight for exhibitor registration with an increase of 30% in exhibition areaJuly, 2017 - Three months after opening, Expobiomasa 2017 now has 93% of the exhibition area reserved by companies from 30 countries... » mai mult
- July, 2017 - Supported by the IWA Water Loss Specialist Group, this specialist conference is being organised by the Group`s Northern European representatives and... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Microsoft and Tenova launched an integrated system enabled by industry 4.0 technologies to promote digital transformation in the iron and steel industry and increase competitiveness... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Internationalization as a strategic asset has been constantly one of the strengths of MCE that for this year`s edition has set up a new promotion project, Country Partner, choosing India as a special guest... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Three days of packed halls and high spirits among exhibitors and visitors: Intersolar Europe, the world`s leading exhibition for the solar industry and its partners, drew to a successful close... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Two European Directives and their accompanying regulations have introduced new minimum requirements for heating appliances, as well as a label to inform about their performances. This article presents these requirements and the foreseen label in respect to electrical heat pumps... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - The biomass sector is gradually colonising the heating sector in Spain, but at a slower pace than predicted a few years ago. Overall, the Biomass Observatory indicates that... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - The international summit and exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2017” (15-17 November 2017 Montenegro, Podgorica) - is a professional platform, bringing together chief ministers, major investors, decision-makers... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - When finished in 2018 the new manufacturing facility will produce a comprehensive range of products, including high-density materials and elastomeric insulation for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - Waste water and Drinking water in Bosnia and Herzegovina are going to be main subject of the “Business to Business” (B2B) conference Wednesday, 7th of June 2017 in Bijeljina organized by Resenva Consulting doo from Novi Sad and the City of Bijeljina... » mai mult