RE`FLEKT Launches Reflekt Remote into the first enterprise augumented reality suite with real-time assistance and content automation
• REFLEKT REMOTE is a new, state-of-the-art remote video collaboration solution including a cloud-based incident management system for Android, iOS, Windows and smart glasses.
• REFLEKT REMOTE connects to AR applications from the leading content platform REFLEKT ONE to provide the most comprehensive toolset for maintenance, operations and training.
• “Augmented Repair” app demonstrates ARKit and ARCore integration for the Enterprise AR Suite - showcasing the potential for AR-powered product manuals and expert field.
Munich, Oct 19th, 2017 (ds). Today at Augmented World Expo, RE`FLEKT launched the latest member to the leading Enterprise AR Suite: REFLEKT REMOTE for real-time expert assistance with Augmented Reality. REFLEKT REMOTE provides instant access to expert knowledge and connects to a cloud-based incident management system as well as to AR applications created with the REFLEKT ONE content creation platform. Using the remote video collaboration tool, employees and customers can now choose between real-time assistance or on-site guidance with AR-powered instructions in mobile apps for Android, iOS, Windows and smart glasses like the Microsoft Hololens. The fusion of remote expert assistance and highly automated experiences provides enterprises with the most comprehensive AR solution to improve maintenance, operations and training for complex machinery.
“Traditional documentation no longer meets the needs of companies for simple work instructions and quick help. Our Enterprise AR Suite enables Industrial companies to replace or enhance traditional manuals with guided instructions where they are needed most, for complex machinery. No programming required and no external experts needed means increased reliability and revenue for Industry companies.”, said RE`FLEKT CEO Wolfgang Stelzle and added: “Adding ARKit and ARCore support will provide enterprise users and end-customers access to a new generation of interactive product manuals, troubleshooting guides, and service tools for smartphones and smart glasses.”
The Enterprise AR Suite will support ARKit and ARCore to expand the reach of enterprise AR applications to millions of devices. A new demonstration application, Augmented Repair, is now available on iOS and Android, showing the potential of Augmented Reality-powered documentation and applications.
“In the past, recurring inspections of our vacuum pumps were performed by our service technicians with varying levels of quality and without any reference to the actual pump. Our Augmented Reality applications now provide our service technicians with a visual toolkit to maintain a high level of quality. This will help us to reduce our maintenance costs significantly in the future.”, said Carl Brockmeyer, General Manager of Leybold USA, on the benefits of using RE`FLEKT`s platform solutions.
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
RENEXPO Poland 2017 - the seventh edition of the largest trade fair in Poland devoted to renewable sources of energy is approachingOctober, 2017 - The seventh edition of the RENEXPO® Poland 2017 trade fair will be held between October 25 and 27 in the Warsaw EXPO XXI Center. The event is organized by REECO Poland... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - A major multinational awareness campaign, championing the suitability of plastic pipe systems for subterranean sewer applications, has been launched to inform and inspire the civil engineering and utilities sectors... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - Expobiomasa 2017 is set to bring together over 600 companies from 30 countries in an area of 34,000 m2, 30% more than in the previous edition... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - GF Automotive, a division of GF, announces the acquisition of Eucasting Ro SRL, a high pressure aluminum die casting specialist... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - On September 6th, VdS celebrates the 10th year of its presence in Asia with the “First International Fire Safety and Security Forum in China”... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - An excellent Smart Heating solution: Danfoss Link™ is one of the winners of the German Brand Award 2017. At a gala ceremony at the German Historical Museum in Berlin... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The broader adoption of electric vehicles, and their charging infrastructure, will represent a boost for European copper material producers and European vehicle manufacturers... » mai mult
Denmark hosts the EUBCE 2018 - 26th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, from 14 to 18 May 2018August, 2017 - Biomass utilisation for multitude of products continues to grow in the rapidly developing bioeconomy. This growth brings many new challenges... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - Available projects on water management in Montenegro are going to be main subject of the B2B conference on 13th – 14th of September in City of Niksic... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The Eastern European Hydropower Forum will offer Eastern European Associations and companies their own platform... » mai mult