September: First VdS Safety and Security Forum in China
On September 6th, VdS celebrates the 10th year of its presence in Asia with the “First International Fire Safety and Security Forum in China”. // Within the scope of “China Fire” in Beijing, the largest fire protection trade fair in the country, Europe `s No.1 for corporate safety and security will present practice-based solutions for fire detection and extinguishing, trends in security and safety, as well as measures for the essential Cyber-Security.
August, 2017 - Asia continues to boom – and is increasingly focusing on fire protection and prevention in accordance with Western standards to ensure and enhance the safe management of continued growth. In the case of many public tenders for safety and security products, the well-known VdS-Approval is already obligatory. VdS has supported the success of its customers in this important market for (this month exactly) 10 years through its own office in Shanghai.
On the occasion of the anniversary, Europe `s largest institute for corporate safety and security will host the “First International Fire Safety and Security Forum in China”. In the setting of “China Fire”, the largest international fire protection and prevention trade fair in the country, experts from industry, politics, authorities and science will be offered a wide range of information and impulses on optimum loss prevention. The topics of the event on September 6th are, in addition to special market trends, the latest practice-based solutions for fire detection and extinguishing systems, high-security locks or the essential topic Cyber-Security as “fire protection of the 21st century”. In addition to the forum, VdS is organising a
|Lothar Sysk, VdS Chief Representative in Asia, with the Governor of Hubei Province|
Lothar Sysk, VdS Chief Representative in Asia and moderator of the forum, said: “VdS enjoys an excellent reputation in the Asian region, also thanks to the outstanding developments and achievements of our partners. The assurance provided by the VdS Quality Seal continues to gain more and more importance and value locally for authorities as well as enterprises. With our first forum here, we want to support the experts from a wide variety of safety and security sectors with important news, impulses and opportunities – using technical application examples and very specific case studies. Of course, there is also sufficient time and opportunity to strengthen German-Chinese networks.”
Participation in the “First International VdS Fire Safety and Security Forum in China” at the Zhongjia Xinyuan Hot Spring Hotel is free of charge. VdS also offers a shuttle service to and from the fair.
The program (in English and Mandarin) and registration possibilities can be found at www.vds-forum-china.de
The event ends with the jubilee celebration of ten years VdS in Asia.
Caption VdS: Testing on the way to awarding the world-renowned VdS Quality Seal in the laboratories of Europe´s No.1 for corporate safety and security.
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
- September, 2017 - A major multinational awareness campaign, championing the suitability of plastic pipe systems for subterranean sewer applications, has been launched to inform and inspire the civil engineering and utilities sectors... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - Expobiomasa 2017 is set to bring together over 600 companies from 30 countries in an area of 34,000 m2, 30% more than in the previous edition... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - GF Automotive, a division of GF, announces the acquisition of Eucasting Ro SRL, a high pressure aluminum die casting specialist... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - An excellent Smart Heating solution: Danfoss Link™ is one of the winners of the German Brand Award 2017. At a gala ceremony at the German Historical Museum in Berlin... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The broader adoption of electric vehicles, and their charging infrastructure, will represent a boost for European copper material producers and European vehicle manufacturers... » mai mult
Denmark hosts the EUBCE 2018 - 26th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, from 14 to 18 May 2018August, 2017 - Biomass utilisation for multitude of products continues to grow in the rapidly developing bioeconomy. This growth brings many new challenges... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - Available projects on water management in Montenegro are going to be main subject of the B2B conference on 13th – 14th of September in City of Niksic... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The Eastern European Hydropower Forum will offer Eastern European Associations and companies their own platform... » mai mult
- July, 2017 - In September 2017, export-oriented companies from the global plastics and rubber industry will be able to explore some interesting markets... » mai mult
Expobiomasa 2017 reaches the final straight for exhibitor registration with an increase of 30% in exhibition areaJuly, 2017 - Three months after opening, Expobiomasa 2017 now has 93% of the exhibition area reserved by companies from 30 countries... » mai mult