Technology from 23 countries swells the ranks of exhibitors at Expobiomasa 2017, set to become a four-day event for the first time ever
February, 2017 - Immersed in the contracting phase with major discounts for exhibitors of up to 40% and more than seven months ahead of the opening of the trade fair, to date, the list of exhibitors at Expobiomasa2017 already includes more than 400 names from 23 countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the UK, the USA, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Discounts have once again proved to be a determining factor in securing outstanding participation levels. In fact, we are confident that all the remaining space will be contracted over the next few weeks. Topping the list of sectors that will be attending Expobiomasa2017 are firms operating in the field of energy generation for heating purposes, namely stoves and chimneys, boilers for domestic use and industrial equipment. They are followed by technological companies that produce agricultural and forestry biomass; biomass and wood chipping and grinding equipment; pellet and briquette production equipment; equipment for the production and distribution of pellets and chips; as well systems for storing, sorting and drying solid biomass. Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) make up the third largest sector that will be present at the fair.
Professionals wishing to visit the trade fair may now apply for their credentials. For the first time ever, the first professionals to register will receive a free pass for all four days, as well as attractive discounts and personalised information that will ensure their visit to Expobiomasa in September runs smoothly. Also new for this year is that Expobiomasa will be open for four days: on 26th, 27th and 28th September between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. and also from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday 29th, in a move that is set to boost the number of professionals visiting Valladolid.
Companies interested in exhibiting their new products to 18,000 visitors from 40 countries at the sector`s meeting point, which will be holding its eleventh edition in Valladolid, still have time to apply for a quote by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +34 975 10 20 20. The exhibitor discount period ends on 31st March 2017.
More Info www.expobiomasa.com
t. (0034) 975 10 20 20
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
RE`FLEKT Launches Reflekt Remote into the first enterprise augumented reality suite with real-time assistance and content automationREFLEKT REMOTE is a new, state-of-the-art remote video collaboration solution including a cloud-based incident management system for Android, iOS, Windows and smart glasses... » mai mult
RENEXPO Poland 2017 - the seventh edition of the largest trade fair in Poland devoted to renewable sources of energy is approachingOctober, 2017 - The seventh edition of the RENEXPO® Poland 2017 trade fair will be held between October 25 and 27 in the Warsaw EXPO XXI Center. The event is organized by REECO Poland... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - A major multinational awareness campaign, championing the suitability of plastic pipe systems for subterranean sewer applications, has been launched to inform and inspire the civil engineering and utilities sectors... » mai mult
- September, 2017 - Expobiomasa 2017 is set to bring together over 600 companies from 30 countries in an area of 34,000 m2, 30% more than in the previous edition... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - GF Automotive, a division of GF, announces the acquisition of Eucasting Ro SRL, a high pressure aluminum die casting specialist... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - On September 6th, VdS celebrates the 10th year of its presence in Asia with the “First International Fire Safety and Security Forum in China”... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - An excellent Smart Heating solution: Danfoss Link™ is one of the winners of the German Brand Award 2017. At a gala ceremony at the German Historical Museum in Berlin... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - The broader adoption of electric vehicles, and their charging infrastructure, will represent a boost for European copper material producers and European vehicle manufacturers... » mai mult
Denmark hosts the EUBCE 2018 - 26th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, from 14 to 18 May 2018August, 2017 - Biomass utilisation for multitude of products continues to grow in the rapidly developing bioeconomy. This growth brings many new challenges... » mai mult
- August, 2017 - Available projects on water management in Montenegro are going to be main subject of the B2B conference on 13th – 14th of September in City of Niksic... » mai mult