Technology from 23 countries swells the ranks of exhibitors at Expobiomasa 2017, set to become a four-day event for the first time ever
February, 2017 - Immersed in the contracting phase with major discounts for exhibitors of up to 40% and more than seven months ahead of the opening of the trade fair, to date, the list of exhibitors at Expobiomasa2017 already includes more than 400 names from 23 countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the UK, the USA, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Discounts have once again proved to be a determining factor in securing outstanding participation levels. In fact, we are confident that all the remaining space will be contracted over the next few weeks. Topping the list of sectors that will be attending Expobiomasa2017 are firms operating in the field of energy generation for heating purposes, namely stoves and chimneys, boilers for domestic use and industrial equipment. They are followed by technological companies that produce agricultural and forestry biomass; biomass and wood chipping and grinding equipment; pellet and briquette production equipment; equipment for the production and distribution of pellets and chips; as well systems for storing, sorting and drying solid biomass. Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) make up the third largest sector that will be present at the fair.
Professionals wishing to visit the trade fair may now apply for their credentials. For the first time ever, the first professionals to register will receive a free pass for all four days, as well as attractive discounts and personalised information that will ensure their visit to Expobiomasa in September runs smoothly. Also new for this year is that Expobiomasa will be open for four days: on 26th, 27th and 28th September between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. and also from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday 29th, in a move that is set to boost the number of professionals visiting Valladolid.
Companies interested in exhibiting their new products to 18,000 visitors from 40 countries at the sector`s meeting point, which will be holding its eleventh edition in Valladolid, still have time to apply for a quote by writing to email@example.com or by calling +34 975 10 20 20. The exhibitor discount period ends on 31st March 2017.
More Info www.expobiomasa.com
t. (0034) 975 10 20 20
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
Expobiomasa 2017 reaches the final straight for exhibitor registration with an increase of 30% in exhibition areaJuly, 2017 - Three months after opening, Expobiomasa 2017 now has 93% of the exhibition area reserved by companies from 30 countries... » mai mult
- July, 2017 - Supported by the IWA Water Loss Specialist Group, this specialist conference is being organised by the Group`s Northern European representatives and... » mai mult
- July, 2017 - ISH, the world`s leading trade fair for the combination of water and energy, is changing its sequence of days. In future, the event will begin on Monday, instead of Tuesday, as in the past... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Microsoft and Tenova launched an integrated system enabled by industry 4.0 technologies to promote digital transformation in the iron and steel industry and increase competitiveness... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Internationalization as a strategic asset has been constantly one of the strengths of MCE that for this year`s edition has set up a new promotion project, Country Partner, choosing India as a special guest... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Three days of packed halls and high spirits among exhibitors and visitors: Intersolar Europe, the world`s leading exhibition for the solar industry and its partners, drew to a successful close... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - Two European Directives and their accompanying regulations have introduced new minimum requirements for heating appliances, as well as a label to inform about their performances. This article presents these requirements and the foreseen label in respect to electrical heat pumps... » mai mult
- June, 2017 - The biomass sector is gradually colonising the heating sector in Spain, but at a slower pace than predicted a few years ago. Overall, the Biomass Observatory indicates that... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - The international summit and exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2017” (15-17 November 2017 Montenegro, Podgorica) - is a professional platform, bringing together chief ministers, major investors, decision-makers... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - When finished in 2018 the new manufacturing facility will produce a comprehensive range of products, including high-density materials and elastomeric insulation for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems... » mai mult