Technology from 23 countries swells the ranks of exhibitors at Expobiomasa 2017, set to become a four-day event for the first time ever
February, 2017 - Immersed in the contracting phase with major discounts for exhibitors of up to 40% and more than seven months ahead of the opening of the trade fair, to date, the list of exhibitors at Expobiomasa2017 already includes more than 400 names from 23 countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the UK, the USA, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Discounts have once again proved to be a determining factor in securing outstanding participation levels. In fact, we are confident that all the remaining space will be contracted over the next few weeks. Topping the list of sectors that will be attending Expobiomasa2017 are firms operating in the field of energy generation for heating purposes, namely stoves and chimneys, boilers for domestic use and industrial equipment. They are followed by technological companies that produce agricultural and forestry biomass; biomass and wood chipping and grinding equipment; pellet and briquette production equipment; equipment for the production and distribution of pellets and chips; as well systems for storing, sorting and drying solid biomass. Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) make up the third largest sector that will be present at the fair.
Professionals wishing to visit the trade fair may now apply for their credentials. For the first time ever, the first professionals to register will receive a free pass for all four days, as well as attractive discounts and personalised information that will ensure their visit to Expobiomasa in September runs smoothly. Also new for this year is that Expobiomasa will be open for four days: on 26th, 27th and 28th September between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. and also from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday 29th, in a move that is set to boost the number of professionals visiting Valladolid.
Companies interested in exhibiting their new products to 18,000 visitors from 40 countries at the sector`s meeting point, which will be holding its eleventh edition in Valladolid, still have time to apply for a quote by writing to email@example.com or by calling +34 975 10 20 20. The exhibitor discount period ends on 31st March 2017.
More Info www.expobiomasa.com
t. (0034) 975 10 20 20
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
- May, 2017 - When finished in 2018 the new manufacturing facility will produce a comprehensive range of products, including high-density materials and elastomeric insulation for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - The international summit and exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2017” (15-17 November 2017 Montenegro, Podgorica) - is a professional platform, bringing together chief ministers, major investors, decision-makers... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - Waste water and Drinking water in Bosnia and Herzegovina are going to be main subject of the “Business to Business” (B2B) conference Wednesday, 7th of June 2017 in Bijeljina organized by Resenva Consulting doo from Novi Sad and the City of Bijeljina... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel and Tarek Al-Wazir, Minister of Economics, Energy, Transportation and Regional Development of the state of Hesse, both attended the inauguration of the Viessmann Innovation Center (“Technikum”)... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - Making the benefits of digitalization tangible - that was the declared objective of HANNOVER MESSE 2017. After five action-packed days at the world`s leading trade fair... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - The publication - the first of its kind - shows how different water management choices, as well as other factors such as waste management, climate change and even our food preferences, affect the long-term sustainability of water use in our cities... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - The promotional roadshow of MCE - MOSTRA CONVEGNO EXPOCOMFORT 2018 will be touring those countries that are likely to have a positive impact on business for growth the entire supply chain represented at MCE... » mai mult
The Spanish Association of Biomass Energy Potential is currently working on the Expobiomasa 2017 programmeMay, 2017 - In the last week of September, 18,000 professionals from the biomass market are set to meet in Valladolid at the largest specialised international event of the year... » mai mult
- May, 2017 - Countries are not increasing spending fast enough to meet the water and sanitation targets under the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), says a new report published by the World Health Organization (WHO) on behalf of UN-Water... » mai mult
- April, 2017 - Robots that are as simple to operate as smartphones. Machines that learn from their mistakes. Energy systems that are digitally integrated and controlled. And all of it totally human-centered. That`s Industry 4.0... » mai mult