Technology from 23 countries swells the ranks of exhibitors at Expobiomasa 2017, set to become a four-day event for the first time ever
February, 2017 - Immersed in the contracting phase with major discounts for exhibitors of up to 40% and more than seven months ahead of the opening of the trade fair, to date, the list of exhibitors at Expobiomasa2017 already includes more than 400 names from 23 countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the UK, the USA, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Discounts have once again proved to be a determining factor in securing outstanding participation levels. In fact, we are confident that all the remaining space will be contracted over the next few weeks. Topping the list of sectors that will be attending Expobiomasa2017 are firms operating in the field of energy generation for heating purposes, namely stoves and chimneys, boilers for domestic use and industrial equipment. They are followed by technological companies that produce agricultural and forestry biomass; biomass and wood chipping and grinding equipment; pellet and briquette production equipment; equipment for the production and distribution of pellets and chips; as well systems for storing, sorting and drying solid biomass. Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) make up the third largest sector that will be present at the fair.
Professionals wishing to visit the trade fair may now apply for their credentials. For the first time ever, the first professionals to register will receive a free pass for all four days, as well as attractive discounts and personalised information that will ensure their visit to Expobiomasa in September runs smoothly. Also new for this year is that Expobiomasa will be open for four days: on 26th, 27th and 28th September between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. and also from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday 29th, in a move that is set to boost the number of professionals visiting Valladolid.
Companies interested in exhibiting their new products to 18,000 visitors from 40 countries at the sector`s meeting point, which will be holding its eleventh edition in Valladolid, still have time to apply for a quote by writing to email@example.com or by calling +34 975 10 20 20. The exhibitor discount period ends on 31st March 2017.
More Info www.expobiomasa.com
t. (0034) 975 10 20 20
Aboneaza-te la newsletter-ul InstalNews
Fii la curent cu toate noutatile, schimbarile, promotiile si evenimentele din lumea instalatiilor.Ma abonez
DIN ACEEASI CATEGORIE
- March, 2017 - ISH, the world`s leading trade fair for the combination of water and energy, has once again demonstrated its significance for visitors and exhibitors. 2,482 exhibitors (Germany: 889, international: 1,593) from 61 countries... » mai mult
- Pforzheim/Freiburg/Dubai, March 13, 2017 - In many of the sun-blessed countries in the Middle East, solar energy generation is at the top of the energy agenda. The Intersolar Middle East conference 2017 in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) pays tribute to this fact... » mai mult
- March, 2017 - ENGIE announces the acquisition of EV-Box. The Netherlands-based company is one of the world`s leading electric vehicle charging services providers with over 40,000 charging stations in service... » mai mult
- March, 2017 - On 8 March 2017 the groundbreaking ceremony of the new innovation and production center of GF Machining Solutions, a division of GF, took place in Bözingenfeld in Biel (Switzerland). The modern facility will be completed by the end of 2018... » mai mult
- March, 2017 - The presence of all major robot brands makes Industrial Automation the robotics hotspot of the year. Cobots and mobile systems are among the stars... » mai mult
- March, 2017 - A new trade show dedicated to biomass heating systems, co-located with MCE - MOSTRA CONVEGNO EXPOCOMFORT, the biennial exhibition for residential and industrial installations, HVAC and renewable energies scheduled for 13 - 16 March 2018 at Fiera Milano... » mai mult
- 14 February 2017 - An analysis by the Buildings Performance Institute Europe (BPIE) on the readiness of EU countries to transition to smart buildings concludes that no Member State is fully prepared to take advantage of the benefits that smart building technologies will entail... » mai mult
- February, 2016 - The exhibitions organized by the REECO Group are respected professional events during which innovative products and issues from the branch of photovoltaics are represented... » mai mult
- January, 2017 - The VdS-FireSafety on December 7th and 8th brought over 2,600 ex-perts from 18 countries to the Cologne Exhibition Centre – 30% more than last year... » mai mult
- January, 2017 - Joining us in Bucharest, architect Luke Lowings, founder of Carpenter|Lowings Architecture and Design will share with the audience, the philosophy behind his successful career weaving the appreciation of light... » mai mult